Friday, August 21, 2009

Pancake Breakfast

Multi-grain Pancakes


I got this excellent recipe for multi-grain pancakes out of Pam Anderson's recent cookbook The Perfect Recipe for Losing Weight and Eating Great. The pancakes have a mix of all-purpose flour, cornmeal, oatmeal, and whole wheat flour yet manage to taste so good I could eat them every day. I do wonder, however, how I'm supposed to lose weight eating food that tastes this good, even if it is good for me. But I am counting on these excellent pancakes to save my arteries (note that the butter in the picture is faux) from my sudden obsession with omelets.

2 comments:

Steve Jobs said...

The Pam Anderson? Of Baywatch fame? There should be an app for that.

Flo said...

Did you know that Pam Anderson of Baywatch fame is now 42? I didn't, but I looked it up on Wikipedia. So she might do well to settle down and hawk a diet cookbook.

But no, this Pam Anderson is a well-established cookbook writer. I suspect she probably doesn't mind hearing jokes about the other P.A. as long as it helps her to sell her cookbooks.