Friday, August 21, 2009

Pancake Breakfast

Multi-grain Pancakes

I got this excellent recipe for multi-grain pancakes out of Pam Anderson's recent cookbook The Perfect Recipe for Losing Weight and Eating Great. The pancakes have a mix of all-purpose flour, cornmeal, oatmeal, and whole wheat flour yet manage to taste so good I could eat them every day. I do wonder, however, how I'm supposed to lose weight eating food that tastes this good, even if it is good for me. But I am counting on these excellent pancakes to save my arteries (note that the butter in the picture is faux) from my sudden obsession with omelets.


Steve Jobs said...

The Pam Anderson? Of Baywatch fame? There should be an app for that.

Flo said...

Did you know that Pam Anderson of Baywatch fame is now 42? I didn't, but I looked it up on Wikipedia. So she might do well to settle down and hawk a diet cookbook.

But no, this Pam Anderson is a well-established cookbook writer. I suspect she probably doesn't mind hearing jokes about the other P.A. as long as it helps her to sell her cookbooks.